DESCRIPTION OF ANNUAL ADMINISTRATION SERVICES
With respect to the ABC Company, Inc. 401(k) Plan & Trust, Pacific Coast Pension Service, Inc. would propose to offer the following annual administrative services...
A. Preparation of the Annual Report & Review to Include:
B. From your records kept by either the Plan Trustee or investment fund manager:
C. Completion of the following Federal forms:
D. Consultation time throughout the course of the plan year with regard to administrative procedure and clarification.
|ITEMS NEEDED TO EFFECT AN ADMINISTRATIVE (PLAN) TAKEOVER:
1. Copy of Plan/Trust Document (& Adoption Agreement, if a Prototype Plan).
2. Copy of last year's Valuation Report (prepared by the prior Administrator).
3. Copy of the last three years Trust Tax Forms (Form 5500-C/R & appropriate Schedules).
4. Plan Asset/Investment Information/Date (either "pooled" or "individually self-directed" accounts) for the past Plan Year to include:
5. Retirement Plan Census information relative to each company employee, whether in the Plan or not (see attached Census Request Form).
6. Plan Anniversary Up-Date Form (relative to Key Employees, Officers, Team of Advisors).
7. Letter of Authorization/Retainer (to provide with Takeover) from responsible party.